ResourceWest provides school supplies to help students in the Hopkins and Minnetonka School Districts to start the school year strong. Their Back-to-School program offers a new backpack filled with basic, grade-specific school supplies to registered K-12 students.
Want to register?
To qualify for the program, your child must attend school in the Hopkins or Minnetonka School Districts, or live in one of the cities below:
- Hopkins, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Shorewood, Deephaven, Greenwood, and Woodland
Other qualifications include having physical custody of your child and the child being 0-18 years of age.
Registration for Back to School will open August 1st, 2022. When registration opens, visit our website or call a staff member to register.
Appointments will be on the following days:
- Monday, August 15, 2 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 16, 12 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 18, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Want to donate?
If you'd like to support and donate to this program, in-kind donations can be dropped off on Mondays and Thursdays from 10am-2pm. For a full list of donations that we accept, please see our website. We also have wish lists on Target and Amazon that you can use.
- Wide & College Ruled Spiral and Composition Notebooks
- 2" 3-Ring Binders
- Plastic 2-Pocket Folders
- Fine & Broad Line Crayola Markers
- 24-Pack of Crayola Crayons
- Sharpened Colored Pencils #2
- Sharpened Pencil
- Black & Blue Ink Pens
- 2-Pack of Highlighters
Visit our website and read more about the back-to-school program!